Wednesday, November 23, 2005

well kiss me today, and slap me yesterday!



The fog has lifted slightly, oh so slightly. I can see across the street, but not down the block. I'm convinced that when it does lift the chaos will be unveiled. I'm not sure what the implications, if any, of this malevolent cloud cover are but it can't be good.

Listening to a little Muddy Waters on the music box this morning, he's setting a suitably gloomy mood for day 5 of this evil weather which has permeated the city.

A day off today, not sure what I'm going to do with myself, I'm still contemplating the floor, and wondering when I should be cleaning it. The floor in the bunker is quite badly damaged from years of abuse, and restoring it will be a task that will test my soul. I'm not good with power tools, I tend to go, well, a little nuts. This job will require many hours with powerful sanders, I foresee things going badly, bloody knuckles and wild laughter from behind safety goggles.

No comments: