Thursday, December 08, 2005

I am secure




My apologies, a weird schedule of late has thrown your dear authour's schedule akimbo. Day is night, night is day, and the damn fog is back.

I'm hearing about airplanes sliding off the runway this evening, when did mass transit become a thrill ride?

Stories like that make me feel more comfortable huddled here in the bunker. Short of an asteroid crashing in on the building, I'm reasonably safe here. As long the emergency kit is well stocked, I'm secure.

It's been a day of funeral music here in the bunker, not sure why, the day started with Requiem, I then moved on to Wagner. Sometimes a day of dirges and funeral marches is what I need to get motivated.

Days off were brief this week, but I think that's due to the schedule of the weird that I'm currently working. Only one real day off, one 24 hour period of no work.

No comments: