Sunday, November 26, 2006

Interesting Boo Hoo from Cherie Blair, Tony Blair's wife this morning. She has said there is "no professional morality in journalism" to a group of English University students.

One can make a few arguments about this. First, I would hardly say that a woman who's husband was an architect of an invasion, based on false evidence and lies that has arguably killed 655,000 Iraqi civilians is in no position of lecture anyone on morality.

Second, ultimately what they do, and how they do it is determined by a free market. The issue of morality lies with the people who buy their product. Arguably, all they do is interpret an event.

I'm waking up this morning to snow. This can't be good for anyone. Especially not me. I moved away from snow years ago, and aside from a lapse in judgment which led to a 4 year stint in Whistler. I've lived in Vancouver for two reasons, one, I love it, and two, it's the city in Canada with the least amount of snow.

This snow has put me on uncertain footing, I need to relax light another cigarette and take a nap.

No comments: