Thursday, November 27, 2008

The coils of my brain are wound up so tight these days.

Your correspondent is in desperate need of a vacation. Alas, not until the last third of December will I be able to take any time off.

What will I do with myself, not sure yet, probably little to nothing as there is noone to share the time off with.

My muse is absent from my life right now, perhaps that's what is making me hold back at the moment, there's lots to write, I'm just guarded as to writing it.

This is a precarious position to be in, a mind crackling with ideas, sans an outlet to express them.

Truth is, not sure my muse even reads this random scribbling, so perhaps the best thing to do is to allow the words to gush forth and let them fall where they may.

I need to ponder these circumstances.....

No comments: