Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My God it's Early

Music-BB King-The best of
Book-Mary & Elizabeth Jane Dunn

It's 4:26 in the morning and I'm attempting to drink enough coffee so I'm awake for work at 5:30. I was foolishly up late watching DVDs of 6 feet under last night, a show I missed on it's regular run on television so I'm catching up on pop culture about a year and a half late.

Absolutely no new headlines this morning except for news about Mariah Carey, apparently poised to make yet another comeback http://beta.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050417/music_nm/music_lookahead_dc_2
before her next breakdown.

This isn't the only news however, it's apparently news that there is no new pope yet. Rest assured, all of the networks have announced that they will interrupt regular coverage if indeed a new pope is elected.

No comments: