Saturday, April 09, 2005

the first

Music:Warren Zevon-The Wind(2003)
Book:Collapse-Jared Diamond (2005)












11°C
A few clouds
WIND SE 13 km/h
GUSTS
RELATIVE HUMIDITY 58%
DEWPOINT 3°C
PRESSURE 102.20 kPa
VISIBILITY 48 km
CEILING unlimited
Updated : Saturday April 9 2005, 20:00 PDT - Vancouver Airport





This is my first blog entry in this format, some of you may be familiar with the savage journal which I wrote for a couple of years but ended once I moved back to Vancouver from Whistler back in 2002.

These are weird times for me, stuck in a dead end job, and hopes of getting something more fulfilling seem slim to none. Optimism keeps rearing it's ugly head and the resumes go out which leads to a flurry of job interviews, and the agonizing waiting for someone to phone back.

I'm at the end of my days off, and fortunately the weather cooperated, yesterday was windy but today was just beautiful. Hence the name of this blog, as that's what I was doing when I decided to do a blog once again.

No comments: