Saturday, December 02, 2006



“Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent”

Victor Hugo

Often, to clear my head from my troubles, I think of the impossible. Pondering things that have no solution or no conclusion can be incredibly relaxing.

Having said that, I imagine Bush has his own imponderable to think about. How does he get out of Iraq, and maintain US credibility or honour. Alas, unlike me, this imponderable does not seem to be relaxing Bush, but rather is stressing him out.

The sun shines today, a welcome respite from the gray gloom which has hung over the city for the past few weeks.

The whiz bang of the magic box is booming out loud this morning, with the sounds of the liberal convention in Ottawa. Not sure who the leader is going to be, but the maneuvering is gearing towards a Stephan Dion victory on the 4th ballot.

No comments: